1. Chiropractic Care Gift Certificate at Bergen Family Chiropractic:
- Buy a gift certificate for a new patient exam ($90) and you lock in the 2011 rate
- (bonus) Receive a free tube or roll-on of BioFreeze to liven up the gift or to keep for yourself
- Options: 3-pack of chiropractic adjustments ($120) or 12-pack wellness pass ($384) *free BioFreeze with purchase of either option!
2. Massage Therapy Gift Certificate : Shawn Thompson, LMT of Vital Massage at Bergen Family Chiropractic has a great special right now for gifts – Buy 3 One Hour Massages at Regular Price ($59 each) and Receive a One Hour Massage for Free! Call him at (585) 230-7794 to arrange payment by a credit card or stop by the office to pick up gift certificates (cash or check only).
3. ChiroFlow Pillow: give the gift of a comfortable night’s sleep (Dr. Amy’s favorite pillow) or other healthy items at Bergen Family Chiropractic such as a lumbar cushion or tube of BioFreeze and a cold/hot gel pack
4. “Activity” gift: give a loved one a gift certificate (make your own if needed) for something active such as ice skating (plus skate rental) at a local rink, a yoga class, three months at a gym (Mike’s Gym in Bergen!), downhill or xc skiing (plus rental), or the water park and swimming at the Clarion hotel in Batavia. Other ideas: rollerskating, snowtubing, run/walk race entry…. be creative!
5. Weights, exercise/yoga mat, & exercise video
6. Hula Hoop – one of the good, weighted ones (but without the ridges because they can hurt!)
7. Workout Clothes – high tech, wicking fabrics and the right weight for a sport the gift recipient loves
8. Wool socks, gloves/mittens, and long underwear – your loved one will have no excuses when it comes time to go outside to build a snowman!
9. Pedometer – get a high quality one (not less than $20 to ensure that it will actually work!) and perhaps one for yourself, too, then challenge each other to see who can get the most steps in one day; report your daily steps in an email or on facebook
10. Homemade Granola – skip the cookie trays and go for a bag filled with homemade granola tied with a bow – makes a yummy and healthy addition to your gift recipient’s breakfast bowl! (great for the office staff, distant relatives, bus drivers, mail carriers, and as stocking stuffers) Get the recipe here.