The Posture Pod is designed to be a daily 60 second spinal hygiene practice.
“Start by standing in your best posture – feet shoulder width apart, shoulders back and down, and your chin up.”
- Eagle (do three times)
- Raise your arms over your head as you breathe in.
- Lower your arms to your sides as you exhale.
- Hummingbird (10 seconds)
- Hold your hands in the air with your elbows bent.
- Make small backwards circles with your elbows.
- Lean to the right and then to the left while still circling the elbows.
- Butterfly (do three times)
- Put your hands behind your head.
- Pull your elbows backward as you breathe in.
- Bring your elbows forward as you exhale.