Kids’ Wellness Club at Bergen Family Chiropractic
The first Friday of every month, join us for the Kids’ Wellness Club, from 3:30 – 5:00 PM
Cost: “Pay What You Can”
Location: Bergen Family Chiropractic, 45 N. Lake Street, Bergen, NY 14416
- First Friday of each month at Bergen Family Chiropractic from 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM (if the first Friday falls on a holiday, then watch the website for alternate day information)
- Walk-in only, no appointments necessary (receptionist will not be there so please refrain from calling ahead)
- Wellness visits only (if child has an injury, parent must schedule him/her for an exam appointment during the regular office hours)
- Children only (17 and under) and all children must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian
- Pay what you can by dropping payment in the Kids’ Wellness Club Box (suggested fee per child $10-$20). There is no insurance billing or reimbursement since this is non-covered wellness care.
- Our intention is for the Kids’ Wellness Club to be an affordable way for all family members to receive regular, wellness chiropractic care as well as health-promoting information to be healthy and fit. Watch for healthy “surprises and treats” at the Kids’ Wellness Club!
- The fine print: on the rare occasion that the doctor finds something during the visit that would require either a referral to another doctor or further evaluation or imaging, then the child will not be adjusted during Kids’ Wellness Club visit.