1. Get adjusted regularly to correct postural imperfections and maintain mobility.
2. Do 20 Superman exercises (see Spinal Stabilization Exercises) daily or every other day.
3. Resistance train to sculpt those sexy back muscles. Try lat pull-downs, back extensions (can do these over a ball), bent over rows with dumbbells, old-fashioned pull-ups, and Hummingbirds (see Posture Pod exercises).
4. Practice fabulous posture all the time. “Shoulders back and down, chin up” shall be your mantra.
5. Cop a ‘tude. Have an attitude of confidence and lead with your chest, not your head, when you walk.